Dropbox apk 50gb lets you conveniently store and share your files online. DropBox has become popular because they made it possible to share files online for people. It allows for secure backup, transfer of files between computers, synchronization and sharing in an easy way.
How does Dropbox work?
Dropbox’s offer can be used for free or as a paid version. The free version includes 2 GB of storage space in the cloud, which is protected with a private password known only to the user. Global access via mobile devices and any computer provides a convenient solution that makes all data available worldwide and from any location.
Dropbox apk 50gb is the most advanced of our three plans for individual users. Professional offers all features of Dropbox Plus, including protection against lost or stolen devices and 1TB of storage. In addition, the program offers some truly powerful features that are not available with any other plan.
Smart sync is a Dropbox feature that helps you save storage on your hard drive. Get all files and folders in your Dropbox account from your computer and use hardly any hard disk space. Smart sync is available to customers with a Dropbox Professional or Business plan. With smart sync, you can do the following:
- Select whether individual files or folders are available online or locally on your computer
- Select a default sync setting for new files and folders shared with you
Silent Features of Dropbox Apk 50gb
- 2GB of free space with the option to pay you more space In the start.
- Your file is always available from the secure dropbox website (https)
- Dropbox works on the intersection of operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Also works when you are offline. You always have the files physically on your computers and as soon as the internet connection is there, they are automatically updated if you have made changes since last connection.
- Dropbox only transfers the parts of a file that have been modified so you do not have to upload a huge file again if you have just changed a little bit (for example, in a word document).
- You can manually limit the speed Dropbox may need from your internet connection.
- Dropbox protects your files without doing anything:
- Dropbox has the ability to restore a deleted file via the Web interface. If you want to overwrite a file or delete, you can log on to the web, then you can choose to restore the file to an earlier version – It’s brilliant.
- In addition, Dropbox also stores your changes in a month. This means that if you are going to delete everything by mistake, there is full backup and you can then contact dropbox that can restore everything for you – at no cost! You can also purchase an option for this feature “forever”, so you can always restore the previous version. This allows you to upload large files
- Dropbox uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.